We want to wish every single girl going through recruitment this year the best time of your life. Remember that going Greek can and will change your life for the better! Here are some tips to survive recruitment:
1) Remember that it’s OK to be nervous. Everyone else is a little bit too!
2) Your Rho Gamma group is a great opportunity to meet new friends. Get to know the other women in your group!
3) Eat breakfast, get sleep and drink water.
4) Having an open mind is to your advantage. Do your best to get to know each chapter.
5) Be you. You are great as you are!
After you’re all prepared, check out our little video below. These are just a few reasons we chose Alpha Xi, and why we chose to stay!